The deadline for session proposals was the 31st of October, 2018.
Notification of acceptance of panels was the 10th November 2018.
To submit a pre-arranged session, you are required to give the title of the session, an abstract of its content and purpose (max. 500 words) and the name of the chair. It is possible to submit two kinds of sessions: open and closed.
- In case of open sessions, you do not have to submit any information about the exact presenters. You can focus on the main topic of the proposed session and later on, during the abstract submission period, everybody is free to submit his or her abstracts to the session. In case your proposal is approved, it is expected that you are also willing to chair the session(s).
- In case of closed sessions, you also need to submit basic information about the speakers and the preliminary titles of their papers. There can be either 3 or 4 speakers. Only those noted in the closed session proposal can submit their abstracts to the panel in the abstract submission period. Only note the Chair of the panel as the author of the closed session, the eventual speakers will be noted as authors of their papers as they submit them in the individual papers submission round.
- You also need to choose (from a pre-defined list) a theme most suitable for your session.
- One session can run for either 90 or 120 minutes.
- Proposals can cover more than one session.