Dates and prices
- On-site registration 225€ (students’ price* 160€)
- Standard registration 1st of April – 25th of May 2019: 200€ (students’ price* 130€)
- Early bird registration ended 31st of March 2019: 160€ (students’ price* 110€)
* incl. Phd students
For registration, please create a user account or use the account you have created for submitting your abstract, and log in to the EASR 2019 ConfTool portal. When completing the registration form online, please select the method of payment. Accepted payment methods include wire / bank transfer and credit card payment.
The fee includes the welcoming reception, conference attendance, lunches, coffee breaks and a free copy of the “Estonian Study of Religions: A Reader” volume (except for on-site registration in which case the book will not be included in the conference package).
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- The registration of participation is binding.
- 17th Annual Conference of the European Association for the Study of Religions (EASR) “Religion – Continuations and Disruptions” will be held in Tartu, June 25 to June 29, 2019.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 75% back until 60 days before the start of the event (26 April 2019). In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing by email (email@example.com). Refunds will be sent or credited within six weeks after the conference has concluded.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- The responsible organiser is Estonian Society for the Study of Religions (Ülikooli 16-208, 51003 Tartu, Estonia / registration number: 80237101). Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Stored information will exclusively be used in relation to this event or a subsequent event. Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the organization of the event, for billing purposes or for legal reasons (e. g. in the case of an external audit), but it will not be distributed or sold to other parties for other purposes.
Child Care. Day care for participants’ children aged from 12 months can be provided. See more!
Accommodation is not included. You should book your own accommodation. See for special offers for the conference accommodation here: https://easr2019.org/hotels-hostels/! Available only limited time!